Just a few words, since I’m at the very beginning of my adventure with Eclipse.
When I started my martial journey, I somehow knew that “the path of the sword is so long,
when you’ll eventually reach its end you won’t longer need the sword”.
I am still walking right now and with this Academy I will try to help others walk that path with me.
But I feel I first have to pay my respect to all the people who made me able to walk that path.
It’s thanks to them that I honed my skills and reached several of my goals.
So, Thank You All.
– Alberto Coltorti, for teaching me fencing; the man I owe the most.
– Nick Musson and Faisal Mian, for bringing me on this Lightsabre experience.
– Giuseppe Iuculano and Francesco Pecchia, for teaching me the Shaolin Kung Fu.
– Raffaello Caserta, for all the training time he has dedicated me when I was a kid.
– Stanislav Pozdnyakov and Aldo Montano, for being an example to follow while I was growing up.
– All my opponents, for the duels we shared, especially Riccardo Fornario
for the best fight of my life (and I lost!).
– Elio Malena, for building me a body able to fight through injuries.
– Mirko Puca and Marco Occhiuzzi, always my team mates.
– Nick Payne, for bringing me back into fencing after 12 years.
– Tim Klotz, for his invaluable assistance.
– My parents, who supported and provided for my early training.
Eclipse is to all of you.